Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 1 Assignment

OK, I have created my blog and I'm ready for the first post.

Short bio - I have been teaching for 32 years at still love learning new things to share with others. My professional goals seem to always be exploring new ways of teaching and learning. So, this is definitely a good match . The problem is I'm not a digital native and sharing my thoughts to a virtual audience is a new experience to some degree. I'll keep you posted as the semester progresses.
  1. Share an initial post on your T4T Personal Learning blog, sharing a short bio about yourself and/or some information about your professional goals as an education student. What do you want to teach? Why do you want to become a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Your learning goals are very compatible with our T4T course. Thanks so much for sharing your time and thoughts with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete